Saturday, March 10

She may be tiny, but she rocks my crochet world!

Chloe is rockin' my little crochet world, today, with her new venture Galvanic Mag.

Check out the newest in the Crabby Craftin' scene, which is taking Glasgow by storm.
chloe
In her first issue we learn how to make a fabulous wide bobbled headband, with a simple narrow variation, and how to make a rooty veg salad. Yum!

I'm looking forward to future issues and hope they include Scotch and lip gloss reviews.

Thankfully, Chloe's song Hot Cider and Brandy (and isn't she so cute in that green dress?) has helped me completely forget the last three hours in a hell called Chuck E. Cheese.

Drink 'em if you got 'em. I think we should all have a glass of Scotch (or whatever floats your boat) to celebrate her new feat of internet publishing prowess. SkaDaddy and I are hoistin' the Talisker - Prost!

No comments: