Tuesday, October 9

Fueling la revolution

Hey there guys and gals. I will be doing my part to fuel the crochet revolution at Hilltop West this coming Sunday, October 14, from 3-5 pm. Sunday, SuNdAy, SUNDAY! is the launch of the new book Crochet Me Designs to Fuel the Crochet Revolution by Kim Werker. I sure would appreciate it if a few of you crochet-type people would show up to balance the fiber scales on Queen Anne that day.
Crochet Revolution armband, pattern at crochet me.com.
fuel la revolution
In the meantime, I'm working on my Chloe Sweater (the Icelandic Cowl) from the new Crochet Me book. Kim's working on it too but she's progressed a little further. I found that I was using a hook size too big and it wasn't coming out as perfect as I would like it to be. So, the right side is my second go.
WIP - Icelandic Cowl Cme Bk

No comments: