Saturday, November 24

Can't stop talking about Croshay!


More exciting things are happening over at Croshay Design! Check out the beautiful ready made flower pins. Not only are they perfect for decorating hats, bags, and scarves, but they'd really make a beautiful statement on your holiday packages. I also just discovered that a few of her hat patterns are available by snail mail. That's right! You can now order hard copy versions of her beautifully photographed hat patterns - look for the printed option in the order drop down box.
I think I like the printed option because I love the bold, colorful photography and modern layout. I bought the B Brim Beanie (left) which I plan to downsize for 5 year old Thor and the Slouchy Beret (right) for my 8 year old Rude Girl. I promise to post photos!
ETA: Croshay says I don't have to downsize for the 5 year old, because kids have big ol' noggins to begin with. So, bonus!

No comments: