Sunday, February 10

chi-kore


chi-kore, originally uploaded by laughingpurplegoldfish.

I should have posted this long ago so more people could be a part but it didn't occur to me. Now as the swappy challenge projects have begun to roll in I had to share.

I moderate a Ravelry group called Uncommon Crochet. Several of the group members decided to have an interesting swap where they drew an unusual, fantastical creature then their swap partner attempts to recreate the illustration in crochet.

The first subject is ready and omgz! it's fantastic. Check out chi-kore, as Sharon named it, at laughing purple goldfish blog. chi-kore uses 100% reclaimed yarns and buttons. One of my favorite details are the felted cable wings. Check out Sharon's blog for a few free knit and crochet patterns that are perfect projects for you to use up your scraps and recycled yarns.

No comments: