Saturday, November 29

Not again.

Oops, I did it again. I allowed some creepy virus into my laptop and wiped out my email's inbox. Thankfully, I file a lot of work emails in subfolders, but anything residing in my inbox is gone. To put it in perspective, let's just say that I've sent out 50+ enquiry emails in the last week as part of a new project I am working on, so I am just a tad anxious. So, if you've emailed me in the last 2 days (since Turkey day) and have not heard back please send again. Thank you. I have anti virus protection so I'm just not sure how this happens, but whatever, life goes on, right?

1 comment:

Bean said...

"I have anti virus protection so I'm just not sure how this happens, but whatever, life goes on, right? "

It's like the flu shot... designed for last seasons bug. If you're using windows, people are going to continue to write software that attacks your computer, and it will happen again and again and again, no matter how many flu shots you give it. Keep your mail on a server (IMAP) so you can retrieve it again in the future, stop using Outlook, and get a mac :D