Sunday, October 22

First time on T.V.? Check.
First book published? Check.
First book signing? Check.
my first book signing evah! book signing

The signing was good. I sat with 3 other kids book authors and it was fun to chat because there weren't a whole lotta people showing up. One of the authors is also an illustrator prints her illustrations with inked fabric. She's a knitter so I taught her to make a crocheted circle and she showed me why I was having such trouble with my purl. I had a headache going in and when the last customer came up, I thought I was going to throw up on her. It took all I could muster to smile, sign, and talk. Afterwards, we went to celebrate at Ally's favorite dining establishment Rainforest Cafe. First thing, a big caffeinated coke, two aspirin, and food. I was better by the end of dinner. So, off to the Seattle Yarn Gallery to buy the yarn for Steve's Seismic hat and scarf. Too bad it had closed 15 minutes before we got there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just so totally impressed. Congratulations!