Monday, January 2

My editor is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. She sent me some stuff....'cause she likes me. Amigurumi book with cute stuff in it. Pink Chibi to carry my needles in trendsetting fashion. Fun stationary (to write her a thank you note with). Mini Blythe to inspire me with style. Not pictured sushi stickers.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

...and some yummy, delicious cashmere yarn
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

my recent trip to The Fiber Gallery got me this hemp/wool blend
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

know what I do when my hooks are in another room and I'm too lazy to get them? I substitute. Here is part of a "fishing pole" from that moving fishing game for little kids.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The SkaFamily at christmas time
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: