Saturday, January 6

Collecting

I think I'm in a shopping mood.

Check out the cute hooks I found at Dreamweaver Yarns.
Leopard Hooks! Wrapped in marabou! You really can't get much more girly than that, can you?
leopard crochet hooks $26
leopard hook
*cough*mybirthdayiscomingupinthreemonths*cough*
******************************************
One of my favorite online stores for all things asian is Pearl River. I found some cute chopsticks there, today.

Great for grown-up beginners - Clothespin Chopsticks
clothespin chopsticks

Bold colors, simple design - Melamine
Bold colors, simple design


Most interesting concept - Colored pencils/chopsticks
colored pencil chopsticks

and since I happend to be working on my crocheted sake set pattern this weekend, I had to look at the Sake sets
this is my favorite
sake

No comments: