Saturday, January 6

The SkaMama Show

So, how long until I get my own show? The SkaMama Show, crafty recipes, domestic tips for Mama on the go, and living la vida Ska.

the three crochet caballeros
big little big little

Upcoming SkaMama episodes of Uncommon Threads on DIY Network

The Custom Fit Crochet Clothing episode aired last monday. Jazzercise did it's job. I was happy with my fitted clothing appearance on t.v. Josi Hannon Madera provided the pattern and we all made a customized version to fit our varied body types.

Flowers: A Girls Best Friend, January 16th, 10:30 am DIY Network. Here's my flowering bag pattern.

Contemporary Crochet Home Decor, February 8th, 10:30 am DIY Network. Now, you can try my crocheted leather cord tray pattern.

It's My Party, March 2nd, 10:30 am DIY Network, which features my crocheted sushi and sake set.

and now Uncommon Threads is showing on HGTV! I'll be sure to update when my episodes air as I get the information.

No comments: