Tuesday, May 20

Day in the Life Series - Crochet Insiders

Following in the footsteps of Robyn's Day in the Life of a Structural Crochet Engineer, I am joining four friends to bring you a day in my life as mom, wife, and crochet insider. Get some popcorn and join us on the first week of June for A Day in the Life of Crochet Insiders.

Day in the Life of Crochet Insiders
Annie Modesitt, Modeknit, June 2nd, Monday
Kristin Omdahl, Styled By Kristin, June 3rd, Tuesday
Brett Bara, Manhattan Craft Room , June 4th, Wednesday
Julie Holetz, SkaMama's Bone Hook, June 5th, Thursday
Annette Patavy, Mots et Mailles, June 6th, Friday

All of the Day in the Life series links.

2 comments:

C.J. said...

Ooh, I'm looking forward to checking that out!!

(I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I could pop at any time -- and it feels like I'll burst if I don't!)

P.S. I actually think the afraid of heights is a lie, but I picked The English Patient anyway because, I dunno, I just did.

Anonymous said...

That looks fun! I'd do it too but I haven't been able to crochet much lately. Too much work :(