I've been wanting to give away some books but I wasn't sure how I wanted to do it. My friend, neighbor, and blogger Sam, over at Knit Quest, posted 10 Things About Me, but only 9 were true. Sounds good to me.
The prize is The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Crochet: Learn to Crochet with More Than 30 Cool, Easy Patterns
I'm going to list 10 things about me you may or may not know, but only 9 of them are true. Guess which one isn't true and leave it in the comments. I'll do a random drawing of those who guess correctly. If no one is correct I'll do a random drawing of everyone in the comments. Good luck! You have until next Friday.
1. I have been hit by a car, as a pedestrian, three times.
2. I have a fear of heights.
3. I can bend my tongue into a circle.
4. I cried after hiking 10 miles on the first day of my Outward Bound adventure.
5. I saw The Motels at the Whiskey when I was 11.
6. I got married on the day Princess Di died.
7. I loved the movie The English Patient so much I bought 2 copies of the DVD.
8. I got drunk on my first date with my husband and I threw up on a girl in the bathroom.
9. I burned my bum backing up to a wall heater when I was 5 and had to go the ER.
10. I can raise my left eyebrow more (meaning higher) than my right.