Sunday, November 2

Hope via Sweater


Hope via Sweater, originally uploaded by kristi.nicole.

On the heels of a terrible virus, I'm in a creative funk. So, instead of creating I'm focusing my energies on editing work, elections, and school volunteerism. With the weather changing I'm sure my creativity will return.

In the meantime, be sure to vote on Tuesday, if not before. I would love to see a record voter turn out report, even if you aren't voting my way. You can follow the election through citizen voting reports as well as reporting on your own experiences through Twitter. Check out Twitter Vote Report.

The pattern for the sweater above was created by Laura Birek at Nocturnal Knits and is offered at her site and on ravelry. She also has a book out called Picture Perfect Knits .

No comments: